Hawthorne’s Real Estate Department is owned by the residents of Hawthorne and staffed by Hawthorne employees.
The office is conveniently located at the entrance to the community. Homes for sale are advertised on Hawthorne’s website, Facebook and a variety of other marketing sites. The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- Cindy Clark ([email protected])
- Bruce Clark ([email protected])
- Meet our team here
- Requests for an Estoppel Certificate – Contact John Hall
- Phone: 787-1000
- Address: 100 Hawthorne Blvd, Leesburg, FL 34748
- Email: [email protected]
Current Retirement Homes for Sale
The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- 122 Hibiscus Way-Big Corner Lot With A Ton Of Space
- Beautiful corner lot with a ton of space now available for showings with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This 1306 square foot home is located on a corner lot close to the back gate perfect for easy access to and from the community. This home has a great screen room in the carport with a very nice patio out back!
- $78,500| SQ Footage: 1360'
- 100 Avocado Cove-Great Home On A Beautiful Corner Lot
- Great home on a big corner lot now available for showings with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This 1004 square foot home sits on a beautiful corner lot close to the clubhouse and marina and easy access to one of the four entrance and exit gates making coming and going from this property extremely easy! Really nice Florida room that sits on the corner giving you a great people watching area to sit and enjoy the morning coffee or afternoon beverage!
- $52,900| SQ Footage: 1004'
- 113 Temple Cove East-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Gorgeous home with a ton of updates and improvements in one of the best sections of the community! This 1444 square foot furnished home is located on Temple Cove which is two cul-de-sacs that line one of the three ponds with fountains in this community! A couple big updates are the roof and the hvac system. The roof was replaced in 2012 with a metal over roof giving this home great protection. Also, the hvac system and the duct work were replaced in 2016! When you enter the home you immediately see the beautiful engineered wood floors that span throughout the entire home!
- $87,900| SQ Footage: 1444'
- 133 Aspen Circle-Gorgeous 2018 Skyline Model Home
- Absolute stunning brand new 1348 square foot spec home just delivered to Hawthorne at Leesburg! This beautiful home is located on Aspen Circle which is the first street when you turn onto Hawthorne Blvd at the front of the community! This home is completely brand new and updated with a gorgeous new kitchen, brand new appliances, brand new a/c and a brand new shingle roof!
- $171,900| SQ Footage: 1348'
- 122 Royal Palm-Beautiful Home In An Incredible Community
- Great home on a beautiful road in the front of the community close to the action just listed with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This 1306 square foot home is located off the first street when you pull into the community so your very close to beautiful clubhouse, marina and has an entrance and exit gate at the end of the street making coming and going a breeze! Being that this home is located on the left side of Royal Palm, this home backs up to the woods giving you some much needed privacy in a very active community!
- $85,900| SQ Footage: 1306'
- 118 Redbud Way-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Great home on Redbud Way now available for showings with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This home has 1056 square feet iwith a ton of natural light that comes in! The a/c was replaced in 2017 which is a very nice upgrade in this beautiful state!
- $53,000| SQ Footage: 1056'
- 153 Bougainvillea Drive-Incredible, Big 1999 Model
- Absolutely gorgeous 1999 model home with a ton of square feet now available for showings with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This 2074 square foot home has a ton of features very rare in Hawthorne! First this home has a double car driveway with a double car garage with 2 bay doors. The garage also had new coating installed on the floor as well. This home also has 3 bedrooms which is perfect for anyone with a bigger family that wants to visit this beautiful state! There is a screened in porch in the front of the house which is great for relaxing and watching the sites and sounds of Hawthorne at Leesburg! Backing up to a wooded area is a beautiful enclosed Florida room as well as an open porch excellent for a barbecue or relaxing! Right off the two car garage is an open room perfect for storage and or workshop!
- $179,900| SQ Footage: 2072'
- 110 Ixora Way-Beautiful Home Close To Clubhouse
- If your looking for a home just steps away from the clubhouse and marina and the hundred plus activities, this is the house for you! This home has 1360 square feet of space. When you walk out of your front door into the carport you can look to the left and see the beautiful clubhouse and shuffle board courts!
- $59,900| SQ Footage: 1360'
- 132 Dogwood-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- A gorgeous home with a ton of upgrades now available for showings with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This 1312 square foot unfurnished home is located in a section of the community that is walking distance to the clubhouse and marina. When you walk into the front door you immediately notice the beautiful laminate flooring that is throughout the main living space with newer carpet in the bedrooms. You will also notice the updated kitchen cabinets and counter tops. The owners had new double pane windows installed throughout the house making for an extremely efficient cooling and heating system. When you walk into the home through the carport you walk through an enclosed porch area perfect for relaxing and having a morning coffee or afternoon beverage. There is an incredible amount of storage in this home as the very large utility room acts as a work shop, crafts room, storage and also laundry.
- $89,900| SQ Footage: 1312'
- 137 Sago Palm Drive-Beautiful 2006 Model With A Ton Of Space
- Beautiful 2006 model home boasting 1512 square feet and a ton of space to sprawl out. This home has a two car garage which is perfect for anyone with extra cars or toys! The garage was converted into an enclosed garage from a carport so the garage has two different sections in it. This home has two bedrooms and two bathrooms with two different bonus rooms built in. There is an open room right off the dining room that is a great space for an office or crafts and perfect for the grandkids to come and visit! Near the back of the house is another bonus room that leads out into an enclosed porch perfect for storage!
- $179,900| SQ Footage: 1512'