Hawthorne’s Real Estate Department is owned by the residents of Hawthorne and staffed by Hawthorne employees.
The office is conveniently located at the entrance to the community. Homes for sale are advertised on Hawthorne’s website, Facebook and a variety of other marketing sites. The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- Cindy Clark ([email protected])
- Bruce Clark ([email protected])
- Meet our team here
- Requests for an Estoppel Certificate
- Maureen Rischitelli
- Phone: 787-1000
- Address: 100 Hawthorne Blvd, Leesburg, FL 34748
- Email: [email protected]
Current Homes for Sale
The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- 111 Tamarisk Way-Furnished home-$69,500.00
- Very cute 2 bedroom 2 bath home on a quiet and friendly street. Sits across the street from one of 3 ponds in the park and has a nice Fountain view. No back yard neighbors makes it nice private location. Only a block or so away from the clubhouse
- $69,500| SQ Footage: 1024'
- 401 Hawthorne Blvd-Beautifully updated-$168,000.00
- This home is a Gourmet Chefs Dream ! The Kitchen has extensive counter space with beautiful granite counter tops. Plenty of cabinet's for all the cooking utensils you may own. The bathrooms have also been remodeled and have the same Granite counter tops. The Master bath has double sinks and new vanity. All new custom laminate flooring throughout the home makes this 1997 home almost as good as new. The laundry room is in the home so you have an extra large utility room and a nice size workshop for the handy man. Don't delay in asking for a private showing.
- $168,000| SQ Footage: 1701'
- 346 Hawthorne Blvd-Stunning Home-$254,900.00
- A stunning home on the main Blvd. The seller spared no expense in numerous upgrades to the home. The kitchen is a chef's dream kitchen that you would find in a home many times this price. Easy close doors and drawers , granite counter tops and hidden spice racks along with pull out drawers in the pantry. Eat in kitchen gives you a nice view down the Blvd. The spacious sun room with double pane windows and insulated roof was recently added and is heated and cooled from its own unit. Newer laminate flooring in all living areas and tiled floors in the kitchen and bathrooms. The Master bedroom is delightful with barn doors on the closets and entry into the Master Bath. Both bathrooms were completely and tastefully redone. Their is a golf cart garage to keep your favorite toy out of the Florida sun and rain. The complete yard was professionally done with lava rock and pavers. The back yard is an oasis with a pergola to sit under with a morning cup of coffee or entertain friends in the evening. This home is great for entertaing with its many sitting areas in the home and the backyard oasis. I haven't even mentioned the two driveways for the 2 vehicle family. Do not miss out on this one of a kind home
- $254,900| SQ Footage: 2000'
- 104 Paradise Cove-Great Home Located In A Cul De Sac
- Another great home just listed with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This home is 1380 square feet and is located in a cul de sac near the one of the side entrances making it easy for you to get in and out of this beautiful community. Being that this house is located in a cul de sac it gives this lot a tiny bit of extra space to both sides of the house !
- $59,000| SQ Footage: 1380'
- 523 Hawthorne Blvd-Beautiful Corner Lot On The Blvd
- Very cute corner lot just a few houses away from the entrance and exit gate now available for showings with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This home is unfurnished with about 1360 square feet of great living space! Overlooking the great Hawthorne Boulevard, this home has a perfect screen room in the carport and a Florida room that sits up a little bit more looking out at the beautiful community. The laundry room is a little larger and has a small woodshop area also!
- $59,900| SQ Footage: 1360'
- 197 Jacaranda Drive-Amazing 1992 Model With Indoor Laundry
- Stunning 1992 model home now available for showings with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This home is furnished with 1577 square feet with two bedrooms and two bedrooms! This home has a much desired indoor laundry setup and a big Florida room that is perfect for relaxing with your beverage of choice! The driveway is a great size for two cars with a utility room that has double doors that you can drive a golf cart into! There is a entrance and exit gate a up the street that is very easy to get in and out of!
- $99,500| SQ Footage: 1577'
- 115 Caladium Street-Sale Pending !!
- Amazing house on a quiet street in a beautiful community just became available for showings with Hawthorne at Leesburg! Pulling up you immediately notice the cur appeal with the curb it edging and multiple spots to park a golf cart! This home boasts over 1584 square feet with an extra added on room which connects from the master bedroom and carport! This room is perfect for an office, crafts, extra space for family or just a he/she cave!! The home has mostly double pane windows and beautiful laminate floors throughout! The kitchen counter tops have been updated. Another added bonus this great house has is in the carport in between the laundry room and workshop there is a huge closet/storage area which is very rare in this community.
- $107,500| SQ Footage: 1584'
- 129 Jacaranda Drive-Gorgeous Home With An Even Better Location
- The moment you enter the beautiful community of Hawthorne at Leesburg you notice the thriving community with even better weather and when you think things cant get any better you pull up to 129 Jacaranda! This home is fully furnished and has 1056 square feet with a relaxing screen room out front under a beautiful shade tree overlooking the sights and sounds of this great community! The a/c system is only a couple years old!
- $63,500| SQ Footage: 1056'
- 113 Tamarisk Way-Sale Pending !!
- Just an absolute gem in the beautiful community of Hawthorne at Leesburg was just listed and now available for showings! This is a 1997 Palm Harbor model home that has 1288 square feet of living space with a gorgeous sun room off the kitchen looking out back into the woods area! Very rare in this community is indoor laundry and this home has just that! being that the laundry hookups are inside, it leaves open a 112 square foot storage area perfect for hobby building or storage. The river rock driveway is larger than most and has adequate parking for your car and a golf cart. Walking into the home you notice the laminate flooring throughout! This home is located on the second street on Hawthorne Blvd which also happens to be a cul de sac.
- $140,000| SQ Footage: 1288'
- 104 Wild Cherry-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Another gorgeous home just listed with Hawthorne at Leesburg is now available for showings! This home is furnished with 1176 square feet! The windows on this home have been replaced with double pane windows as well as being tinted making for a wonderful upgrade! Another great upgrade to the home is the roofover which was installed in 2017 as well. Being on Wild Cherry Cove, this street offers a gorgeous cul de sac with even better neighbors! If your looking to move right in AND want a golf cart, this is the home for you! The golf cart stays with the home as well!
- $77,000| SQ Footage: 1176'