Hawthorne’s Real Estate Department is owned by the residents of Hawthorne and staffed by Hawthorne employees.
The office is conveniently located at the entrance to the community. Homes for sale are advertised on Hawthorne’s website, Facebook and a variety of other marketing sites. The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- Cindy Clark ([email protected])
- Bruce Clark ([email protected])
- Meet our team here
- Requests for an Estoppel Certificate – Contact John Hall
- Phone: 787-1000
- Address: 100 Hawthorne Blvd, Leesburg, FL 34748
- Email: [email protected]
Current Retirement Homes for Sale
The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- 118 Redbud Way-Great Home With A Ton Of Natural Light
- Great home on Redbud Way now available for showings with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This home has 1056 square feet iwith a ton of natural light that comes in! The a/c was replaced in 2017 which is a very nice upgrade in this beautiful state!
- $53,000| SQ Footage: 1056'
- 105 Ixora Way-Beautiful With Even Better Ugrades
- Awesome home with very nice upgrades just listed with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This 1216 square foot had the roof replaced in the last couple years with an insulated membrane over roof! The owners of this home also had double pane windows installed as well as the kitchen cabinets and counter tops! The sink was replaced with a farmhouse sink adding to the beauty of this home. The fridge and dishwasher have also been replaced in the last few years as well!
- $74,500| SQ Footage: 1216'
- 126 Dogwood Trail-Beautiful Home With Easy Access To The Clubhouse
- Great listing with Hawthorne at Leesburg now available for showings! This 1206 square foot home sits in the front of the community with very easy access to the clubhouse and marina. This home has double pane windows throughout with the a/c system being replaced in 2011. The owners of this home has had the roof coated several time with the most recent being done in 2018.
- $59,900| SQ Footage: 1206'
- 153 Bougainvillea Drive-Incredible, Big 1999 Model
- Absolutely gorgeous 1999 model home with a ton of square feet now available for showings with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This 2074 square foot home has a ton of features very rare in Hawthorne! First this home has a double car driveway with a double car garage with 2 bay doors. The garage also had new coating installed on the floor as well. This home also has 3 bedrooms which is perfect for anyone with a bigger family that wants to visit this beautiful state! There is a screened in porch in the front of the house which is great for relaxing and watching the sites and sounds of Hawthorne at Leesburg! Backing up to a wooded area is a beautiful enclosed Florida room as well as an open porch excellent for a barbecue or relaxing! Right off the two car garage is an open room perfect for storage and or workshop!
- $183,000| SQ Footage: 2072'
- 110 Ixora Way-Excellent Location Steps From Clubhouse
- If your looking for a home just steps away from the clubhouse and marina and the hundred plus activities, this is the house for you! This home has 1360 square feet of space. When you walk out of your front door into the carport you can look to the left and see the beautiful clubhouse and shuffle board courts!
- $65,900| SQ Footage: 1360'
- 132 Dogwood-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- A gorgeous home with a ton of upgrades now available for showings with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This 1312 square foot unfurnished home is located in a section of the community that is walking distance to the clubhouse and marina. When you walk into the front door you immediately notice the beautiful laminate flooring that is throughout the main living space with newer carpet in the bedrooms. You will also notice the updated kitchen cabinets and counter tops. The owners had new double pane windows installed throughout the house making for an extremely efficient cooling and heating system. When you walk into the home through the carport you walk through an enclosed porch area perfect for relaxing and having a morning coffee or afternoon beverage. There is an incredible amount of storage in this home as the very large utility room acts as a work shop, crafts room, storage and also laundry.
- $89,900| SQ Footage: 1312'
- 137 Sago Palm Drive-Beautiful 2006 Model With A Ton Of Space
- Beautiful 2006 model home boasting 1512 square feet and a ton of space to sprawl out. This home has a two car garage which is perfect for anyone with extra cars or toys! The garage was converted into an enclosed garage from a carport so the garage has two different sections in it. This home has two bedrooms and two bathrooms with two different bonus rooms built in. There is an open room right off the dining room that is a great space for an office or crafts and perfect for the grandkids to come and visit! Near the back of the house is another bonus room that leads out into an enclosed porch perfect for storage!
- $179,900| SQ Footage: 1512'
- 103 Aspen Circle-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Incredibly beautiful updated home now available for showings with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This 1024 square foot home has been reworked through and through. The owners had laminate flooring installed throughout the home giving the entire home a gorgeous uniformed look. The entire kitchen has been remodeled with new kitchen cabinets, nice backsplash with beautiful granite counter tops! The kitchen had a wall removed in the middle to open up the floor plan and also had an island installed making for a great place to eat and storage. The living room going into the Florida room had two sliding doors installed across the entire wall giving the home incredible natural lighting as well as giving the inside of this home a great open, natural light feeling! The driveway has been widened and extended to add some space for a golfcart and other toys! Another great feature of this home is where is it is located. This home is located on the first street in Hawthorne and sits on a curve that from the backyard you have a wide open view of the heart of the community. The beautiful clubhouse, marina, chip and putt, and the great Hawthorne fountain are all in plain view of the backyard oasis. Dont miss out on this incredible home.
- $72,500| SQ Footage: 1024'
- 209 Aspen Circle-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Great home in the front of the community very close to the clubhouse and marina and the 100 plus activities this great community has to offer! This home sits on nice corner lot giving it a little extra space in this community of 1200 plus homes! This home has some nice upgrades with the a/c being replaced in 2016 and the home has double pane windows throughout! There is a big storage area with laundry in the utility room out front
- $55,000| SQ Footage: 1232'
- 129 Chestnut St-Beautiful Corner Lot Close To The Side Gate
- Great listing just listed with Hawthorne at Leesburg! This adorable 908 square foot one bedroom and one bathroom home is located on a big corner lot making a ton of space to the left of the house which is very rare in this beautiful community. The beautiful kitchen has been remodeled with new cabinets, counter tops sink and new dishwasher! The a/c system has been replaced in Dec 2017 making for some really good upgrades! The A/C Unit had a UV Blue Light installed to kill Bacteria , germs , odors and mold. This cute and cozy home also sits close to the side gate on Hawthorne Blvd making this home very easy to get in and get out!
- $58,900| SQ Footage: 908'