Hawthorne’s Real Estate Department is owned by the residents of Hawthorne and staffed by Hawthorne employees.
The office is conveniently located at the entrance to the community. Homes for sale are advertised on Hawthorne’s website and Facebook. The Community’s Real Estate Department can’t wait to sell you your next home, whether you are a newcomer wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current resident wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
Jerry Galbreath, Broker/Agent
Email: [email protected]
Dee Brown, Community Experience Manager
Email: [email protected]
Chad Peck, General Manager
Email: [email protected]
- Hawthorne Prospectus – Updated January 2023
- Requests for an Estoppel Certificate
- [email protected]
Address: 100 Hawthorne Blvd, Leesburg, FL 34748
- [email protected]
Current Homes for Sale
The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- 101 Willow Lane - Beautiful Two-Bedroom, Two-Bath Furnished Home - $129,000
- Beautiful two-bedroom, two bath furnished home located on Willow Lane. This home had a new a/c unit installed in 2015 with a ten year transferable warranty, new indoor/outdoor carpeting installed in Florida Room in winter of 2021, new carpet installed in two bedrooms and hallway in 2022, all new appliances except for dishwasher in 2016, roof has been serviced every three years, cable hook-up in Florida Room, new awning and golf cart concrete installed in 2020 and stackable washer and dryer and a very nice large concrete back patio. This home is close to the back entrance off CR 48 for easy access to local shopping and dining.
- $129,000| SQ Footage: 1152'
- 119 Palo Verde Drive - Beautifully Furnished Home on Palo Verde Drive - Price Reduced to $119,000!!!
- Beautifully furnished two bedroom, two bath home on Palo Verde Drive. This home has new double pane windows, new siding, and new laminate flooring in living room, kitchen, dining and both bedrooms. Very close distance to the Clubhouse, pool and all the activities. Only a short walk to the marina and all the Florida wildlife that likes to call Hawthorne home as well.
- $119,000| SQ Footage: 1312'
- 165 Azalea Trail - Very Nice Furnished Home - $159,000
- Very nice furnished two-bedroom, two-bath home located on Azalea Trail. This home has a beautiful pebble driveway, nicely landscaped, upgraded siding, roof sealed with vinyl coating, a new a/c unit in 2016, new windows throughout, new carpet and floors in 2006, carpets were all just recently cleaned, stackable washer and dryer in the utility/laundry room, new refrigerator, and upgraded bathrooms in 2023 with raised toilets. Florida room is under heat and air and has new laminate flooring. Only a short distance from the Clubhouse and Marina and all the activities Hawthorne has to offer. Bring your personal items as this home is move in ready!
- $159,000| SQ Footage: 1342'
- 314 Hawthorne Blvd - Beautiful Partially Furnished Home w/Golf Cart on Lake Fountain - $159,000 - CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Partially furnished home with a gorgeous view of Lake Fountain located on Hawthorne Blvd. You can enjoy this great view from the kitchen, dining room, living room and the Florida room. This home has tile floors in kitchen and bathrooms, laminate in living, dining and main bedroom, with carpet in the guest room. New subfloor throughout, partial new windows, a/c serviced twice a year, handicap ramp to Florida room, golf cart pad and awning, golf cart included, laundry/workshop within the large screen room off the carport with plenty of room for table and chairs and bicycles. Within walking distance to the Marina, Clubhouse, pool and all the activities that Hawthorne has to offer.
- $159,000| SQ Footage: 1332'
- 208 Aspen Circle - Partially Furnished Two Bedroom/Two Bath on Corner Lot - $145,000
- Partially furnished two-bedroom, two-bath home on the corner of Aspen Circle and Royal Palm Drive. This home has carpet in living room, dining room, hall and both bedrooms, large bedrooms, walk in closet and walk in shower in main bedroom. Florida room is under heat and air, large private patio/sitting area with water feature, gravel golf cart entrance to carport. The a/c is four years old and the roof was just checked and was reported to be in good condition. This home is only a short walk to the Clubhouse and Marina and all the activities Hawthorne has to offer. Close to the Royal Palm gate off CR 48 for easy access to local shopping and dining.
- $145,000| SQ Footage: 1408'
- 118 Camellia Trail - Nice Two-Bedroom, Two-Bath Home Located on Camellia Trail - $139,000
- Nice two-bedroom, two-bath home located on Camellia Trail. This home has new laminate flooring in the Florida Room which is under heat & air, updated windows, a/c is only three months old, roof recently sealed, guest bathroom has been remodeled, 12 x 12 tiled screened porch and a large laundry room/workshop. This home is only two blocks from the Clubhouse and Marina and all the activities Hawthorne has to offer.
- $139,000| SQ Footage: 1200'
- 318 Hawthorne Blvd - Beautiful Furnished Home on Lake Fountain - $175,000 - CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Beautiful two-bedroom, two-bath furnished home located on Lake Fountain. This home has energy efficient windows, has been fully drywalled including ceiling, updated electrical panel, remodeled kitchen with maple glaze cabinets, granite countertops, pull out drawers, new appliances except stove, tile floor and glass tile backsplash. The Florida room was converted into a dining room and a bonus room. Large outside patio with a great view of Lake Fountain, large laundry room with sink and an additional separate workshop for all your tools and gadgets. This home also has a pebble carport, the roof was recently coated and caulked, new a/c unit in 2009, and an inspection was done on the tie-downs with no issues found.
- $175,000| SQ Footage: 1104'
- 129 Chestnut Street - Move-In Ready One Bedroom One Bath Home - Just Reduced to $99,000!! - CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Move-In Ready, one bedroom, one bath home located on a corner lot on Chestnut Street. This home has new subfloor and carpet in living room, dining room and bedroom and laminate in kitchen, hallway and bathroom. The kitchen has new cabinets and countertops and appliances are fairly new. This cozy home is located near the Hawthorne gate off CR 48 for easy access to local dining and shopping.
- $99,000| SQ Footage: 768'
- 107 Aspen Circle - Beautifully Furnished 1994 Home Overlooking the Putt & Play and the Palatlakaha River - $239,000 - CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Beautifully Furnished 1994 Home overlooking the Putt & Play and the Palatlakaha River. This home had a new a/c unit put in 2 years ago, has an indoor washer and dryer, a side sitting porch with a gorgeous view, a sitting room with a built-in desk overlooking the putt & play and river, a large pass thru from kitchen to TV and breakfast room with a great view, there are seven windows that overlook both the putt & play and river, large living room, very nice dining room off the kitchen, guest bedroom includes a sleeper sofa, guest bathroom has a walk-in shower with a skylight, a portable ironing board in the hallway next to the laundry area, main bedroom has double closets with mirror doors, main bathroom has a walk-in shower with seating and a skylight, large workshop with sink and closet for all your storage needs and a very nice natural pebble driveway. Walking distance to both the clubhouse, marina and all the amenities Hawthorne has to offer.
- $239,000| SQ Footage: 1778'
- 112 Palo Verde Drive - Beautiful Turn Key Furnished Home on the Palatlakaha River - $239,000 - CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Beautiful two-bedroom, two-bath riverfront home located on Palo Verde Drive. This home is turn-key furnished, handicap accessible, has an updated kitchen with large center island, new electrical panel, underground irrigation, a/c is under warranty, double roof over, new stackable washer and dryer, new doors, upgraded tub and shower in guest bathroom, double French doors leading out to Florida room with a beautiful view of the river, both an office and a den that over look the river, and a large workshop with lots of room for extra storage. This home is walking distance to both the marina and the clubhouse where you can enjoy all the sites and activities that Hawthorne has to offer.
- $239,000| SQ Footage: 1536'