Hawthorne’s Real Estate Department is owned by the residents of Hawthorne and staffed by Hawthorne employees.
The office is conveniently located at the entrance to the community. Homes for sale are advertised on Hawthorne’s website, Facebook and a variety of other marketing sites. The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- Email: [email protected]
- Requests for an Estoppel Certificate
- [email protected]
Address: 100 Hawthorne Blvd, Leesburg, FL 34748
- [email protected]
Current Homes for Sale
The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- 138 Azalea Trail - Beautiful Home on Azalea Trail - $134,900
- Very nice home located on Azalea Trail and within walking distance to the Clubhouse or Marina. This home had laminate flooring installed in 2017, a new roof, new hot water heater and an A/C unit installed in 2016. Enjoy a nice cup of coffee on the lanai or on the beautifully painted driveway and enjoy the sites and sounds that Hawthorne has to offer.
- $134,900| SQ Footage: 1168'
- 106 Gardenia Way - Beautiful Furnished Home on Gardenia Way - $140,000 - CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Beautiful furnished home located on Gardenia Way. This home has a lot of upgrades including new a/c unit within the last 5 years, new appliances within the last 2 years, new water heater within the last year, sub-flooring and flooring within the last 6 months, double pane windows, granite countertops in the kitchen, laminate flooring throughout, new screen porch and a double roof that has been inspected every year. Also includes a large laundry/ workshop for all your tools and gadgets and a golf cart to explore all the sites, sounds and activities Hawthorne has to offer.
- $140,000| SQ Footage: 1360'
- 105 Paradise Cove - Very Nice Home on Paradise Cove - $115,000
- Very nice home located on the Paradise Cove cul-de-sac. This home has upgraded windows, a large workshop with an a/c unit, the Florida room is under air, a large screened porch with a beautiful view of the back yard. This home also includes a concrete pad with an awning as a perfect spot for golf cart parking and is very close to the Royal Palm gate on CR 48 for easy access to local shopping and dining.
- $115,000| SQ Footage: 1352'
- 219 Palo Verde Drive - Beautiful Home On Palo Verde Drive - $132,500
- Beautiful two-bedroom, two-bath home located on Palo Verde Drive. This home has been upgraded to include textured walls throughout, new siding, new windows, new carpet in the living room and both bedrooms with laminate in the kitchen and dining area. The front Florida room is under air and includes double doors that lead into the living room. A screen room has been added to the back of the home where you can sit and enjoy the beautiful weather that Florida offers as well as the sites and sounds of Hawthorne.
- $132,500| SQ Footage: 1312'
- 400 Hawthorne Blvd - Very Nice Partially Furnished Home - $115,000
- Beautiful partially furnished two-bedroom, two-bath home located on a corner lot on the desirable Hawthorne Blvd. This home has updated electric, new floors, windows, and the roof was coated just over a year ago. Includes the furniture shown in the photos as well as the brand new Maytag washer and dryer located in the utility room. Only a very short drive to the Clubhouse and all the activities Hawthorne has to offer as well as being very close to the Hawthorne Blvd gate on CR 48 for easy access to local shopping and dining.
- $115,000| SQ Footage: 864'
- 100 Royal Palm Drive - Two-Bedroom/Two Bath Home - $59,900
- Two-bedroom, two bath home located on Royal Palm Drive. The workshop is 8x10 and includes an outside laundry room. This home backs up to woods with no neighbors behind and is very close to the Clubhouse and pool. The home is being sold "AS IS".
- $59,900| SQ Footage: 1360'
- 127 Palo Verde Drive - Partially Furnished Home on Palo Verde Drive - $125,000 - CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Beautiful partially furnished home on Palo Verde Drive. This home is beautifully landscaped and on one of the main Boulevards of Hawthorne. A very short walk to both the Marina, Clubhouse and pool The trim and awnings were painted in 2022 and the air conditioner and windows are under three years old. The laundry room/workshop is under air and includes a sink and plenty of room for tinkering with your tools and gadgets. Enjoy the scenes of Hawthorne on the air conditioned lanai while reading the morning paper or enjoying a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.
- $125,000| SQ Footage: 1152'
- 537 Palo Verde Drive - Very Nice Furnished Home with Beautiful View - $159,900 Price Reduced!! - CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Very nice furnished two-bedroom, two-bath home on Palo Verde Drive. This home has carpet throughout, an under air lanai with a gorgeous view of Lake Fountain and the Clubhouse. The kitchen has been upgraded and has beautiful granite countertops. As you can see in the photos, the view is just amazing. Enjoy your cup of coffee or glass of wine on the lanai and watch the turtles or birds as they enjoy sunbathing or playing in the water. Just a short walk to the pool, marina or clubhouse to enjoy all the activities that Hawthorne has to offer!
- $159,900| SQ Footage: 1380'
- 206 Palo Verde Drive - Beautiful Home on the Palatlakaha River - $179,900 - CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- This beautiful turn key furnished two-bedroom, two-bath home is located on the Palatlakaha River and a very short walk to the Clubhouse or Marina. The view is so peaceful and inviting to not only the homeowner but the birds and wildlife that surround the area. This home had new carpet and laminate installed in 2020, new appliances, new a/c and upgraded electrical box and a rubber roof. The Florida room is enclosed and under heat and air with an additional screened room on the back of the home with sliders leading into both the guest bedroom and the main bedroom. Located right behind the utility shed is a very nice storage area for all your storage needs. Enjoy a nice cup of coffee or a glass of wine on the beautiful back screened porch looking over the river and watch the boats go by. Can not close until January 2023.
- $179,900| SQ Footage: 1332'
- New Construction Homes
- Stunning brand new custom built homes from Skyline and Palm Harbor now available through Hawthorne at Leesburg! If you are looking for an incredibly active community to live in and build a custom home where you can pick out your own flooring style and color, pick your own counter top style and cabinets, crown moldings, move windows where you want them and add a double or single garage or carport then this is the place for you. Hawthorne at Leesburg is a gated community offering over 125 activities, heated pool and 2 indoor whirlpools, a large marina that leads out to a huge chain of 5 lakes, a woodworking shop and many other activities to keep you as active and busy as you want to be. Put the cold weather behind you and come check out our custom built home options here at beautiful Hawthorne at Leesburg.