Hawthorne’s Real Estate Department is owned by the residents of Hawthorne and staffed by Hawthorne employees.
The office is conveniently located at the entrance to the community. Homes for sale are advertised on Hawthorne’s website, Facebook and a variety of other marketing sites. The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- Cindy Clark ([email protected])
- Bruce Clark ([email protected])
- Meet our team here
- Requests for an Estoppel Certificate
- Maureen Rischitelli
- Phone: 787-1000
- Address: 100 Hawthorne Blvd, Leesburg, FL 34748
- Email: [email protected]
Current Homes for Sale
The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- 114 Caladium-Beautiful Updated Home Close To Back Gate
- A very nice home with some even better upgrades is now available for showings with Hawthorne At Leesburg! This home is 1256 square feet with a 2015 a/c and double pane windows throughout most of the home. The owner also had new sub floors installed giving you a really firm floor! The roof has been maintained with a coated overroof over the years so the roof is up to date as well! You will also enjoy a double utility room with a screen porch to the back of the home.
- $78,500| SQ Footage: 1256'
- 113 Pyracantha Lane-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- A really great home that is located in the front of the community with privacy in the back is now available for showings with Hawthorne At Leesburg! This home is 1152 square feet with a Florida room that looks out at the flowing street and the wooded area behind the home. This home is furnished and pretty much move in ready.
- $49,900| SQ Footage: 1152'
- 114 Camellia Trail-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Fully furnished 1350 square foot home is move in ready. All kitchen utensils, pictures on the walls even tools in the utility room are included. Double Pane Windows are a nice upgrade. The HVAC system is a 2016 Model. This home is located steps away from the clubhouse and all the activities. Both bedrooms have walk in closets and built in dressers.
- $85,000| SQ Footage: 1350'
- 131 Hibiscus Way-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Another beautiful home is now available for you to enjoy in this incredible community with even better weather! This home has double pane windows and a 2017 a/c with 1200 square feet with much more room to enjoy your morning coffee and afternoon beverage of choice. There is a screen room under the carport where you can sit and relax and also access the 160 square foot utility/laundry room! Adding more room is the Florida room that is laid out in the front of the house that’s perfect for any setup while you watch the wonderful sights and sounds of this great community!
- $81,000| SQ Footage: 1360'
- 128 Azalea Trail-SHOWINGS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
- A stunner of a home is now on the market and is available for showings. This home is unfurnished with 1678 square feet and is gorgeous inside and out. Pulling up to the home you can tell the care it has had and it really stands out. There is a wonderful screen room attached to the home under the carport that allows a view of the entire street and being that this home sits on a curve, it really brings a great view into play! There is a parking spot for a golf cart already built in making for one less thing to do when you move in! The added bonus room on the other side of the kitchen is a great spot for entertaining which also leads into a huge storage area and another area for a workshop or crafts!
- $168,500| SQ Footage: 1678'
- 142 Azalea Trail-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- If your looking to be active in a thriving community, this is the house for you! This home is 1152 square feet and is located in a straight shot to the clubhouse which makes being a part of the 100 plus activities extremely easy! Another great feature for this home is the double utility rooms that are great for storage and laundry.
- $74,900| SQ Footage: 1152'
- 125 Audubon Drive-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- If you love water, more square foot and a great location then you have found this your home! This home is 1448 square feet and is located on Audubon Drive that backs up to fountain cove that overlooks the lit up fountain and sprawling waterway! Step out of your house and forget the day with an ice cold beverage and listen to the beautiful fountain! When inside, there is a view of the water and fountain across the entire back of the house. Also, this home is just a few homes up from the clubhouse which gives you incredible access to the marina and over 100 plus activities this incredible community has to offer.
- $112,500| SQ Footage: 1448'
- 103 Avocado Cove-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- This incredible home is just exactly that, incredible. The 1344 square foot home is located on a cul-de-sac which happens to back up against the canal that runs out to the big chain of lakes which gives you a sprawling view of the curvy canal. You have 3 different viewing areas of the canal from each porch located on each side of the house and the entire living area as well! And while its beautiful to look at the water from the inside, there is a beautiful walkway with a seating area that connects both porches together in the back that also has access down to the water!! Walking into the home you immediately notice the open kitchen with an island and gorgeous laminate flooring that goes throughout the home! The guest bedroom/bathroom has a access door that you can shut and turn it into its own little suite area.
- $147,000| SQ Footage: 1344'
- 113 Poinsettia Cove-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- WOW just WOW! This home is amazing with an even better location to go along with this fantastic home! This immaculate home is 2324 square feet with two master suites, two large dens with French doors facing the riverbank! Both master suites have massive closets with a/c vents, lights and entrance and exit doors on each end. The feature of this home that will stun your family and friends and that you will enjoy every day is the 376 square foot back deck that faces the riverbank. The deck features a dormered wood ceiling and a grand middle staircase that offers access to the river and wildlife in an open area that is unmatched here in Hawthorne! This home also has a 416 square foot garage that is perfect for your vehicle, golf cart and all of your extra toys or storage! Once you walk into the home you notice the open floor concept with absolutely gorgeous Carrollton laminate flooring throughout, the thermal pane windows, upgraded cabinets and counter tops as well as a convenient powder room right off the kitchen! And that is just a fraction of what this incredible home offers. | SQ Footage: 2324'
- 111 Poinsettia Cove-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- An absolute beauty of a home in one of the best locations in now available for showings with Hawthorne At Leesburg! This home is 1360 square feet and is located on a cul-de-sac that backs up to the riverbank canal that runs along the back of the properties that also has a ton of space behind the home! When your sitting out back on your screen porch looking out at the riverbank and open area of trees is an absolutely incredible area to sit and relax with your drink of choice! The canal is perfect to walk to cast a line or pull up a seat and enjoy this incredible weather we have here in Hawthorne! The owners of the home had the windows replaced with double pane windows and with laminate flooring throughout, this home is move in ready.
- $107,000| SQ Footage: 1360'