Hawthorne’s Real Estate Department is owned by the residents of Hawthorne and staffed by Hawthorne employees.
The office is conveniently located at the entrance to the community. Homes for sale are advertised on Hawthorne’s website and Facebook. The Community’s Real Estate Department can’t wait to sell you your next home, whether you are a newcomer wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current resident wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
Jerry Galbreath, Broker/Agent
Email: [email protected]
Dee Brown, Community Experience Manager
Email: [email protected]
Chad Peck, General Manager
Email: [email protected]
- Hawthorne Prospectus – Updated January 2023
- Requests for an Estoppel Certificate
- [email protected]
Address: 100 Hawthorne Blvd, Leesburg, FL 34748
- [email protected]
Current Homes for Sale
The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- 102 Jasmine Trail - Beautiful Remodeled Home on Jasmine Trail - $138,888
- Beautiful remodeled two-bedroom, two-bath home located on Jasmine Trail. This home has a metal roof regularly serviced by Custer Roofing, completely new kitchen, new cabinets, new countertops, new stove, new floors and subfloors, wine bar in kitchen, both bathrooms have been remodeled with new showers, showerheads, and vanity's, new a/c unit in 2017 regularly serviced by Suter and a new water heater. This home is within walking distance to the pool and Clubhouse and all the activities that Hawthorne has to offer.
- $138,888| SQ Footage: 1312'
- 188 Azalea Trail - Nice Furnished Home on Azalea Trail - $119,000
- Nice furnished two-bedroom, two-bath located on Azalea Trail. This home is having a new roof installed in January of 2024, a/c unit new in 2014, some windows have been updated, laundry room has washer, dryer and large sink and a large 10x12 workshop for all your tools and gadgets and plenty of room for extra storage. Located within walking distance to the pool and Clubhouse and all the activities that Hawthorne has to offer.
- $119,000| SQ Footage: 1152'
- 113 Dogwood Trail - Partially Furnished Two-Bedroom, Two-Bath Home on Dogwood Trail - $125,000
- Partially furnished two-bedroom, two-bath home located on Dogwood Trail. This home has carpet in both bedrooms, hall, living and dining area, pull out shelves in the kitchen, a/c unit is three to four years old, roof is five to six years old and the Florida room is under heat and air. This home is within walking distance to the Clubhouse/Pool and all the activities Hawthorne has to offer.
- $125,000| SQ Footage: 1332'
- 107 Gardenia Way - Beautiful Turn-Key Furnished Home with Golf Cart - $149,000
- Beautiful turn-key furnished two-bedroom, two-bath home located on Gardenia Way. This home has updated double pane windows, a/c is only eight years old, metal roof regularly maintained by Custer roofing, nicely landscaped, remodeled bathrooms with raised countertops and toilets, updated doors and entry doors, tiled kitchen and Florida Room, laminate flooring in the dining room, large main bedroom, nice rear patio and utility room has portable a/c. Only a short ride to the Clubhouse and Marina on the included Golf Cart.
- $149,000| SQ Footage: 1152'
- 140 Dogwood Trail - Two-Bedroom, Two-Bath Home on Dogwood Trail - $89,000
- This two-bedroom, two bath home is located on Dogwood Trail. The subfloors were replaced with plywood, carpet in both bedrooms and living room, original siding and shingle roof with no sign of leaks. This home is within walking distance to the clubhouse/pool and all the activities Hawthorne has to offer.
- $89,000| SQ Footage: 1322'
- 119 Tamarisk Way - Furnished Two-Bedroom, Two-Bath Home on Tamarisk Way - $119,900 - CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Two-Bedroom, Two-Bath Furnished home on Tamarisk Way. This home is on a nicely landscaped lot that backs up to woods, has a large drywalled workshop with lots of room for storage with large worktable and sink, large 10x15 screen room with tile, upgraded windows, indoor washer and dryer located in main bedroom closet, remodeled kitchen with center island, a/c works good and is regularly maintained, metal roof and golf cart pad. This home is located within walking distance to the laundromat, and a short drive to the clubhouse, pool and all the activities that Hawthorne has to offer.
- $119,900| SQ Footage: 864'
- 104 Poinsettia Cove - Gorgeous Partially Furnished Home on Corner Lot with Golf Cart - $185,900 - CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Gorgeous partially furnished home on a nicely landscaped corner lot and cul-de-sac. This home has an open floor plan and is a two bedroom, two bath with a den or third bedroom, completely remodeled, new subfloors, new floors, new windows, all appliances are 6-7 yrs old, a/c unit is 10 yrs old, water heater 9 yrs old, metal roof, carport and shed roof coated last spring, double driveway and includes golf cart. The large workshop has double doors from the carport and lots of space for storage, laundry room is under air and heat and has lots of hidden storage space, a large Florida room off the main bedroom, very close to the Royal Palm gate off CR 48 for easy access to local shopping and dining. Closing will need to take place at the end of February 2024.
- $185,900| SQ Footage: 1422'
- 105 Poinsettia Cove - Beautiful Partially Furnished Home on Poinsettia Cove - $160,000
- Beautiful partially furnished home on Poinsettia Cove. This immaculate home has a lighted flagpole, new flooring and subflooring throughout, updated kitchen cabinets and countertops, updated bathrooms, updated double pane windows and nicely painted driveway with golf cart pad. Very nice private screen room, laundry room and large workshop all have Berber carpet. Very nicely landscaped and on a cul-de-sac with light traffic. Very close to the Royal Palm gate off CR 48 and all the local shopping and dining.
- $160,000| SQ Footage: 1532'
- 187 Hibiscus Way - Partially Furnished Home on Hibiscus Way - $135,000 - CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Nice partially furnished home on Hibiscus Way. This home has new subfloors and floors, carpet in main bedroom, laminate flooring in all other rooms, new kitchen and refrigerator, windows have been replaced, a/c in good working condition, nice furniture and nicely decorated. The Florida room is very light and bright and would make a great place for your morning coffee or a nice glass of wine in the evening. This home is very close to the Hawthorne gate off of CR 48 for easy access to local dining and shopping.
- $135,000| SQ Footage: 1360'
- 209 Hawthorne Blvd - Beautiful Partially Furnished Home with Gorgeous View of Lake Fountain - $189,000 - CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Beautiful partially furnished home located on Hawthorne Blvd with a gorgeous view of Lake Fountain, the Clubhouse and Celebration Square. This home has been completely remodeled, upgraded electrical box, instant hot water in kitchen and bathrooms, new subfloors throughout, tile in kitchen and bathrooms, granite tile in main bathroom, self closing drawers in kitchen, utility/storage/laundry room under heat and air, new a/c unit within the last three years, drywall throughout, decorative driveway, covered rear patio and a 12x14 bonus room with entrance off carport. This home is within walking distance to the pool, Clubhouse, Marina and all the activities Hawthorne has to offer.
- $189,000| SQ Footage: 1668'