Hawthorne’s Real Estate Department is owned by the residents of Hawthorne and staffed by Hawthorne employees.
The office is conveniently located at the entrance to the community. Homes for sale are advertised on Hawthorne’s website, Facebook and a variety of other marketing sites. The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- Cindy Clark ([email protected])
- Bruce Clark ([email protected])
- Meet our team here
- Requests for an Estoppel Certificate
- Maureen Rischitelli
- Phone: 787-1000
- Address: 100 Hawthorne Blvd, Leesburg, FL 34748
- Email: [email protected]
Current Homes for Sale
The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- 217 Aspen Circle-Very Close To Clubhouse With Privacy Behind The House
- A great home that is set up to make your own! This rare Yorkshire model home is 864 square feet and is located on Aspen Circle on a curve that gives you a little more yard in the backyard which also backs up to the privacy fence that lines the whole perimeter of this community. The home is also located near the clubhouse off the first street in Hawthorne.
- $32,900| SQ Footage: 864'
- 119 Redbud Way-Wonderful Home With A Ton Of Potential
- A wonderful house with a ton of potential on an even better street is now available for showings with Hawthorne At Leesburg! This home is 1008 square feet and is located in the middle of the community with easy access to anywhere in the community! This home is priced to sell and to be able to add some personal touches to it as well.
- $39,900| SQ Footage: 1008'
- 309 Palo Verde Drive-Beautiful Home Located On The Blvd
- A must see beautiful furnished home with 1332 square feet is now available for showings with Hawthorne At Leesburg! This home is located on big beautiful Palo Verde Blvd and has a ton of positives to be enjoyed. The home already has an added awning and parking spot for a golf cart with an outlet added onto the post giving you great access to plug in the batteries. The carport has a screen porch under it giving you a great area to sit and relax in these beautiful fall and winter months here in gorgeous Florida! The home has laminate and vinyl flooring throughout as well!
- $73,900| SQ Footage: 1332'
- 102 Caladium Street-Very Cute And Clean
- A very cute clean home in a great section of this wonderful community is now available for showings with Hawthorne At Leesburg! This home is 1014 square feet and is partially furnished. The Florida Room has a/c and is a perfect room to relax with your beverage of choice and watch the beautiful sights and sounds of a thriving community!
- $62,000| SQ Footage: 1014'
- 151 Royal Palm Drive-Big Beautiful Home With Storage
- A big beautifully remodeled home with a ton of square feet just became available with Hawthorne At Leesburg! This home is 1488 square feet and is fully furnished next to the side entrance and exit gates! The owners had the floors replaced with a light color laminate flooring throughout the home. The front room has been divided into 2 different areas that are great for entertaining as well as an office.
- $81,999| SQ Footage: 1488'
- 140 Chestnut Street-Beautiful Cute Smaller Home
- A very cute smaller home is now available for showings in the incredible community of Hawthorne At Leesburg! This home is a one bedroom and one bathroom home an has 908 square feet with a great screen porch to watch the sights and sounds of this super active community! Being that this home sits on chestnut street, it is located next to the side gate on Hawthorne Blvd giving you a very easy way in and out of the community.
- $55,000| SQ Footage: 908'
- 124 Azalea Trail-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- A house that is priced to sell and make your own! This home is 1024 square feet and is located at the beginning of the community which is great for activities and socializing.
- $32,900| SQ Footage: 1024'
- 318 Palo Verde Drive-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Absolute stunning view on Palo Verde Drive overlooking the double fountain lake is now available for showings with Hawthorne At Leesburg! This beautiful home is partially furnished with 1268 square feet and is located on Palo Verde Drive with a view that is gorgeous! The back of this home is at the end of double fountain lake with multiple sitting options just sit back and take in all this incredible community has to offer. Walking into the home you immediately notice the ceiling is about a half foot taller than normal creating a feeling of more space and room. Also, the kitchen has been remodeled with updated wood cabinets that also have pullouts to create more storage area. Also the counter tops and backsplash have been updated as well. The Florida room in this home is a great space for creating, relaxing, or any type of projects as it also overlooks the water giving you so many options to look out at the water fountains.
- $115,000| SQ Footage: 1268'
- 102 Marigold Street-CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- A great home just now available for showings with Hawthorne At Leesburg! This home is unfurnished with 1268 square feet and has numerous upgrades to get excited about. The subfloors have been replaced and also have cross beam supports. The owners replaced the flooring with Advantax flooring creating a really high quality floor and subfloor. Much of the kitchen has been replaced with new cabinets, countertops and new stove. The roof has been coated and properly maintained as well.
- $69,900| SQ Footage: 1268'
- 128 Azalea Trail-Rare 1996 Model Home Is An Absolute Stunner
- A stunner of a home is now on the market and is available for showings. This home is unfurnished with 1678 square feet and is gorgeous inside and out. Pulling up to the home you can tell the care it has had and it really stands out. There is a wonderful screen room attached to the home under the carport that allows a view of the entire street and being that this home sits on a curve, it really brings a great view into play! There is a parking spot for a golf cart already built in making for one less thing to do when you move in! The added bonus room on the other side of the kitchen is a great spot for entertaining which also leads into a huge storage area and another area for a workshop or crafts!
- $168,500| SQ Footage: 1678'