Hawthorne’s Real Estate Department is owned by the residents of Hawthorne and staffed by Hawthorne employees.
The office is conveniently located at the entrance to the community. Homes for sale are advertised on Hawthorne’s website, Facebook and a variety of other marketing sites. The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- Email: [email protected]
- Requests for an Estoppel Certificate
- [email protected]
Address: 100 Hawthorne Blvd, Leesburg, FL 34748
- [email protected]
Current Homes for Sale
The Community’s Real Estate Department sells over 100 homes a year to newcomers wanting to call Hawthorne home or to current residents wanting to relocate to a larger or smaller home, near the water, the clubhouse, etc.
- 180 Azalea Trail - Very Nice Home with Beautiful View of Fountain Lake - $139,000
- Very nice two-bedroom, two bath home located on Azalea Trail with a beautiful view of Fountain Lake. This home has been freshly painted, had new laminate flooring installed in 2022, upgraded tie-downs, upgraded toilets, new a/c unit in 2019 and the roof was inspected in 2022. A very short golf cart ride or a nice walk will get you to all the amenities as this home is located only two blocks from both the clubhouse and marina.
- $139,000| SQ Footage: 1332'
- 410 Hawthorne Blvd - Beautiful Home on Hawthorne Blvd - $149,000
- Beautiful two-bedroom, two-bath home located on one of Hawthorne's main Blvd's. This home has laminate flooring and subfloor was reinforced with plywood throughout, entire plumbing was replaced, airstep basix vinyl flooring in both the kitchen and bathrooms and both bathrooms have carpet over vinyl. Home also includes a remodeled bathroom with full size 5' bathtub with shower, new Kohler sink and toilet with 56" vanity, an upgraded kitchen with additional cupboards, Kohler 8" deep double sink and stone backsplash. The air conditioner is an energy efficient new carrier unit as of 2017. The new Mulehide membrane roof over was completed in 2017 and has a lifetime warranty. The front Florida room is under air and a very nice spot to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning or in the nice enclosed screened porch off the carport. Very close to the Hawthorne entrance off CR 48 for easy access to local shopping and dining.
- $149,000| SQ Footage: 1312'
- 106 Bougainvillea Drive - Beautiful Two-Bedroom Two-Bath Home - $120,000 - PRICE REDUCED $110,000!!
- Very nice two-bedroom, two-bath home on the corner of Bougainvillea Drive and Wild Cherry Cove. This home includes a washer and dryer installed in 2022, updated windows, new refrigerator in 2021 and a new walk in shower. Close to the Hawthorne Blvd entrance off CR 48 for easy access to shopping and local dining.
- $110,000| SQ Footage: 1004'
- 125 Chestnut Street - Very Nice Home on Chestnut Street - PRICE REDUCED $75,000
- Very nice home on Chestnut Street. This home had a new a/c unit installed a year and a half ago, appliances are under four years old, the roof was inspected four years ago, and has had new flooring was installed in 2021. The home includes a wide-screen tv and a washer and dryer. The backyard will be a nice place to enjoy a nice cocktail or lunch with lots of shade from the beautiful trees around the home. Located very close to the Hawthorne Blvd entrance on CR 48 for easy access to shopping and dining.
- $75,000| SQ Footage: 1312'
- 106 Gardenia Way - Beautiful Furnished Home on Gardenia Way - $140,000 - CONTRACT PENDING!!!
- Beautiful furnished home located on Gardenia Way. This home has a lot of upgrades including new a/c unit within the last 5 years, new appliances within the last 2 years, new water heater within the last year, sub-flooring and flooring within the last 6 months, double pane windows, granite countertops in the kitchen, laminate flooring throughout, new screen porch and a double roof that has been inspected every year. Also includes a large laundry/ workshop for all your tools and gadgets and a golf cart to explore all the sites, sounds and activities Hawthorne has to offer.
- $140,000| SQ Footage: 1360'
- 400 Hawthorne Blvd - Very Nice Partially Furnished Home - $115,000 - Price Reduced $105,000
- Beautiful partially furnished two-bedroom, two-bath home located on a corner lot on the desirable Hawthorne Blvd. This home has updated electric, new floors, windows, and the roof was coated just over a year ago. Includes the furniture shown in the photos as well as the brand new Maytag washer and dryer located in the utility room. Only a very short drive to the Clubhouse and all the activities Hawthorne has to offer as well as being very close to the Hawthorne Blvd gate on CR 48 for easy access to local shopping and dining.
- $105,000| SQ Footage: 864'
- 537 Palo Verde Drive - Very Nice Furnished Home with Beautiful View - $159,900 Price Reduced!!
- Very nice furnished two-bedroom, two-bath home on Palo Verde Drive. This home has carpet throughout, an under air lanai with a gorgeous view of Lake Fountain and the Clubhouse. The kitchen has been upgraded and has beautiful granite countertops. As you can see in the photos, the view is just amazing. Enjoy your cup of coffee or glass of wine on the lanai and watch the turtles or birds as they enjoy sunbathing or playing in the water. Just a short walk to the pool, marina or clubhouse to enjoy all the activities that Hawthorne has to offer!
- $159,900| SQ Footage: 1380'
- New Construction Homes
- Stunning brand new custom built homes from Skyline and Palm Harbor now available through Hawthorne at Leesburg! If you are looking for an incredibly active community to live in and build a custom home where you can pick out your own flooring style and color, pick your own counter top style and cabinets, crown moldings, move windows where you want them and add a double or single garage or carport then this is the place for you. Hawthorne at Leesburg is a gated community offering over 125 activities, heated pool and 2 indoor whirlpools, a large marina that leads out to a huge chain of 5 lakes, a woodworking shop and many other activities to keep you as active and busy as you want to be. Put the cold weather behind you and come check out our custom built home options here at beautiful Hawthorne at Leesburg.